- Conservation Management Institute
EDEN - Emerging Diseases in a Changing European Environment - EDEN, FP6 Project
Emerging Diseases in a Changing European Development
- EDENext: Biology and control of vector-borne infections in Europe, FP7 Project
Foresight Detection & Identification of Infectious Diseases Project
Gap analysis programme
The DOI USGS BRD Gap Analysis Program (GAP) is working to keep common species common by identifying conservation gaps between predicted species distribution and protected lands.
- Geographic Information System for the European Commission.GISCO
- GLCN - A global alliance for multi-purpose land cover data production
- IGAD-LPI (Livestock Poverty Initiative)
- IGADWEB: IGAD-LPI (Livestock Poverty Initiative) Livestock Information Portal and Data Archive
The International Network for the Demographic Evaluation of Populations and Their Health in Developing Countries (INDEPTH) is a global network of members who conduct longitudinal health and demographic evaluation of populations in low- and middle-income countries (LMICs)
This website provides an overview of the aims and objectives of the Malaria Atlas Project (MAP). Its primary purpose is to communicate our ambitions and goals to those individuals and agencies involved in the control of malaria across the world and to provide a mechanism for their feedback.
- The Genographic Project - Human Migration, Population Genetics, Maps, DNA
- Spatial Dependence, Housing Submarkets, and House Prices
- UNICEF Multiple Indicator Cluster Survey
- UNICEF Multiple Indicator Cluster Survey 2 (MICS2)
Welcome to ASTER project Homepage
The ASTER Project is a Japan-US cooperative Earth-observing project aimed at contributing to the solution of global environment and resources problems. ASTER, the Advanced Spaceborne Thermal Emission and Reflection Radiometer, the first in a series of satellites planned in the NASA-initiated international EOS Project, was launched in December 1999 aboard the Terra platform.
- Wellcome workshop on Sharing Data from Large-scale Biological Research Projects
- WildTech FP7 Project: Novel Technologies for Surveillance of Emerging and Re-emerging Infections of Wildlife